Archive of client cases
The system allows you to automate the processes of transferring documents from a bank branch, processing, storing and searching for bank documents, as well as segregating levels of access to attributive information and document content at the level of branches, regional directorates, and central bank divisions.
- Automation of the Time to Yes stage (decision-making) of the loan process – creation and filling out of loan application data, consideration by services and approvals
- Flexible determination of the route of the business process based on the data of the loan application and the requested loan conditions
- Automation of the “Time to Money” stage (documenting the loan) of the credit process – universal approval and signing of a loan agreement, pledge agreements, sureties, including digital signature
- Subsystem for maintaining the current conditions of credit agreements, monitoring indicators, timing of collateral checks
- Aggregation and visualization of analytical reporting for clients, client groups, maintaining the “credit history” of borrowers
- Configuring the control function in the processes of servicing credit requests
- Formation of reports on the status of approval of certain documents and regular sending of such reports to managers
- Integration with other banking systems and services to organize the concept of a “single client”
- Flexible differentiation of access rights depending on the role and position of the employee, structural unit, document type, client segment
- Subsystem for calculating credit indicators, solvency ratios and collateral
- Centralized storage of information about groups of companies, borrowers, loan applications and indicatives, credit limits, covenants, collateral objects; all information is stored centrally, available to users according to their official authority
- Search for documents in the repository by various attributes, the ability to export results to MS Excel format
- The archive contains about 10 million documents
- Up to 1,500 users work simultaneously with the archive
- The system has been successfully operated in the Bank for 5 years
- Within the framework of the project, a bi-directional integration with the ABS on the SAP platform was implemented, which allows both to update the information in the archive with data from the ABS, and to use the archive from the front-system for the primary identification of customers
- Centralized the work of the back-office of the Bank’s division
- Significant savings have been achieved due to the number of personnel employed in documentary operations
- A significant reduction in the area allocated for storing archives has been achieved
Archive of normative and reference documentation: "Knowledge tree"
This is an automated system for the creation, approval, publication and structured storage of all the company’s regulatory and reference materials, which allows employees to provide convenient access to the current version of regulatory and administrative documents, reference information, training materials, typical templates, and the like.
- Multilevel repository of reference documentation with flexible differentiation of access rights to documents depending on the role and position of the employee, type of document (public or non-public), its type and state
- Creation of normative and reference documents by templates with automatic filling of template fields based on the information entered in the electronic form of the document
- Automatic publication of a document approved in the workflow system (for example, an order, order, etc.) in the appropriate place in the structure of the Knowledge Tree, depending on the attributes of the document
- Support for your own processes of approval and publication of documents directly in the Tree of Knowledge, the ability to sign approved CEP and EDS documents
- Functionality of two-way links (links) between different documents
- Automatic control system for the timing of the relevance of documents. The ability to automatically send messages and tasks to responsible employees at the end of the document’s validity period
- Gaining access to up-to-date versions of orders, orders, templates of working documents and training materials on bank products
- The solution was recognized as the most useful IT-implementation of 2011 in the bank
Repair request management
Provides technological solutions for monitoring, automation, optimization and timely receipt of services by forming simple requests of the type in “one click”.
Automation of the entire cycle of the application process for carrying out repair work in the bank premises.
The entire cycle of processing applications for the repair work of the bank premises has been automated, which includes:
- Initiation of an application
- Coordination of the application and approval of the estimate for repairs
- Monitoring the implementation of repair work
- Generation of analytical reports on repair work.
Management of the negotiation of contracts of the department of procurement and administration of the bank
A solution for conducting contractual activities of an enterprise, which allows to speed up the processes of approval and signing of contractual documents, to ensure their systematic and reliable storage, to automate the processes of accreditation of counterparties.
- Maintaining a directory of contractors, the process of verification and accreditation of a contractor
- Automatic reminder of counterparty re-accreditation
- Support for standard and non-standard templates of contractual documents and routes for their approval / signing
- Automatic determination of the route of passage of the document, depending on the type of contract, amount, currency or other conditions
- Possibility of “remote” (out of office) performance of coordination functions
- Support for joint simultaneous editing of a document by approvers, adding comments and attaching additional files during the approval process
- Fixing all actions in the history of the document, control over versioning and revisions of documents
- Support for automatic and manual generation of registration numbers of contractual documents according to specified rules
- Quick search for documents in the system by various attributes
- Tracking the states, terms and progress of the fulfillment of contractual obligations, with the function of reminders and the possibility of automatic renewal
- The processes of creating and processing applications on issues from the area of responsibility of administrators of bank contracts have been automated
- Development of contracts
- Negotiation of contracts and registration of signed contracts
- Search and access to negotiated and signed contracts
- Formation of analytical reporting